Exercising is extremely beneficial for the human body at any time. For a woman especially during pregnancy exercising is a must for keeping in good health. This will not only will reduce some of the discomfort but also shorten the labor and delivery time and also the recovery period.
However there are some do’s and don’ts about exercising during pregnancy says Dr. Garima Tyagi. She opines that the health of the baby and the mother can be put to risk if the wrong exercises are performed by the mother when she is carrying.
Elaborating further this Best Gynecologist In Indirapuram gives us a list of these dos and don’ts of exercising during pregnancy. Here is the list of the exercises that can be done and not to be done by the expectant mothers.
First the dos
- Do the exercises recommended by the gynecologist for about 30 minutes on a daily basis.
- The exercises should be of low impact like swimming, yoga and walking.
- Before and after exercise you need to stretch yourself.
- Kegel exercises, ball workout, strength building and so on can help improve the health of the back, shoulders, pectoral region and also other parts of the body.
- Wear loose workout clothes not to constrict your breathing.
Now some don’ts
- Working out till the point of exhaustion is a strict no.
- Don’t exercise if you feel lightheaded or dizzy.
- Getting overheated can be detrimental for the baby. Exercise where there is easy flow of air and keep yourself hydrated.
- At any time do not get dehydrated. This condition is risky for the health of the fetus.
- Lifting of heavy weights and weight training is forbidden.
- High impact sports should be forgotten.
- Those with some complications in the pregnancy are advised not to exercise.
When such advice comes from the mouth of one of the top 10 gynecologists in Ghaziabad it has to be authentic.
Following this advice you are sure to have a healthy pregnancy and delivery too.